WrestleCade Weekend is a 3-day family-friendly convention that celebrates wrestling and sports entertainment from all eras. Lots of people dress up as their favorite wrestler, and people come from all over to meet their favorite stars. WrestleCade Weekend is one of the largest 3-day events of its kind in the world, bringing in an estimated 25,000+ attendees since 2012.
Meet your favorite wrestling stars during FanFest. Have your picture taken with them, get an autograph from them or just say hello. The choice is yours!
- Experience live wrestling events all 3 days including Showcase of Champions on Friday night, our flagship SuperShow Pay-Per-View on Saturday afternoon, Queens of Combat & AML Wrestling on Sunday afternoon.
- See your favorite wrestling stars and wrestling personalities on stage as they share favorite stories from their careers including Gary Michael Cappetta’s Beyond Bodyslams on Friday night, Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard and Conrad Thompson on Saturday night and the ECW Reunion panel November to Remember on Sunday morning.
- Shop for your favorite wrestling related merchandise from one of our many vendors. Championship belts, action figures, magazines, toys, t-shirts, posters, and MORE! If it’s available you’ll probably be able to buy it!
- Dress up as your favorite wrestler and compete in our costume contest for prizes.
- Attend our infamous Adults Only WrestleCade Weekend Kick Off After Party on Friday night. This years version is called Howling With The Wolfpak and it features Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Carlito, Buff Bagwell and Johnny Swinger.
- Be a part of once in a lifetime experiences like having your picture taken in an actual ring worn Ric Flair robe or joining the broadcast team of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler or having legendary referee Earl Hebner award YOU the title as he lifts your arm as the NEW champion!
Much more to be announced soon.